Customer Operations - German Speaker (London)
Do you want a job that doesn’t suck? We’re looking for impactful and empathetic problem solvers to join our Customer Operations team in our London office.
We’re growing quickly, building the best part time job for candidates and the most effective, tech-focussed staffing solution for our employers.
Work is all about people. Traditionally, lots of companies in our space make extra profit by treating both workers and businesses unfairly, we don’t do that. Even when it’s harder, we strive to do the right thing by the people we work with. Part of that is delivering excellent customer support by providing solutions and striving to make our app work well for everyone.
You should apply if you
- Are looking for flexible work – we’re building a better way to work and that applies to our internal team too. If you’re committed to Catapult we’re committed to working around you and your schedule – whether that’s your university course or another passion!
- Are tech focussed and want to make a difference – we are a tech start up so we need people on board who believe in our mission and understand the impact that Catapult can make
- Are smart and driven – we are all young and smart people who are looking for like-minded people. We have big ambitions and we need the best people to make them happen
What you'll be doing
- Being the face of our brand – supporting our candidates and employers and helping them fall in love with Catapult
- Finding out what makes them tick and improving the product and their experience based on their feedback
- Managing the bookings process from making sure the right person gets booked in to improving our internal product so that we can handle 10x as many bookings in the (near) future
- Making sure that the rest of the company – from Key Accounts to Product – stay candidate focussed and committed to building the biggest employer in the world!
- Fluent in English and German
- Some experience working in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to haves
- Nothing gets you down – We get our energy from knowing that, even when it’s hard work and people think what we’re doing is crazy, it’s worth it because the impact will be huge.
- You see the bigger picture – you love that every conversation with a candidate/employer helps Catapult to grow and provides an insight into how we can improve. No task is too big – there’s no “that’s not my job” at Catapult
- You’re a Catapult person – at Catapult we’re friendly, confident and professional and as the voice of the brand you embody this in everything you do!
- You’re a sponge – things move pretty fast at Catapult so you’ll have to absorb new information and apply it to your work every day
- You think on your feet – you’ll need to act fast and come up with your own solutions – you also reflect if you make a mistake and improve for next time
- You’re the eyes and ears – you are the integral link between Catapult and our employers and candidates. You pass on feedback so we know how we can improve both our operations and our product
- This position is available as full or part-time depending on your availability
- £10.50 per hour or salary structure (depending on needs/experience)
- Opportunity to work remotely up to one day per week
- Get your own Mac book (feel free to take it home)
- Weekly dinner, company-wide breakfasts, unlimited drinks and snacks in the office, and regular social