Inside Sales Representative (London)
Interested in being part of the technology startup world? How about working for a company that is changing how millions of Brits (and now Germans) work every day? Catapult is on the way to becoming the household name in flexible work.
We work with some of the world’s leading retail and hospitality businesses to connect them with great candidates nationwide who want to work - just on terms that suit them.
Catapult is up and running in more than 100 cities across the UK, and have also recently opened an office in Germany.
Catapult secured it’s series A funding round earlier this year and is backed by leading VC’s including Novator Partners (also involved in Zwift, Klang Games and Rebag), Global Founders Capital and Elkstone Capital.
If you want to be a part of a team that is building a solution that actually matters, read on!
We are looking for superstars who are ready to kick off their sales career in a growing startup. You will work closely with our Inside Sales and Account Executive teams to target some of the most exciting prospects we are yet to speak with in the Retail and Hospitality sector, ranging from SME’s (Small to Medium Enterprises) and large Enterprises.
The role plays a key part in executing day-to-day lead generation activities to having a strong pipeline, pitching Catapult to exciting businesses and working towards realistic KPI’s as part of the wider sales target every quarter. You can also expect to see progression as an Inside Sales Representative as well as training and support.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work with a talented team, who love the challenge of being part of a high growth startup, make a direct contribution to the Sales function and learn to develop analytical thinking.
What's waiting for you:
- You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and talking on the phone with Managing Directors, Personnel Managers, UK Retailers and leading hospitality businesses.
- You will research leads, create and coordinate campaigns using email, Linkedin, cold calling and event meetings to develop and maintain your pipeline responsibly and proactively
- You will be working closely with the Key Account Department and Inside Sales Management teams
- You have completed your studies and possibly already gained experience in sales at a startup 🎓
- You are a convincing salesperson who likes to pick up the phone 🤳
- Your goal is to constantly exceed your sales goals, you are an entrepreneur and can inspire your counterparts 💡
- Your world is digital - you have a high affinity for digital business models and want to learn everyday 💻
- You will receive comprehensive training in the area of Part-Time Temporary Employment and New Customer Acquisition
- We support you in your development and make you a sales professional. Depending on your individual development and wishes, you can develop yourself in different roles over time (eg Team Lead, Account Executive, etc.)
- An attractive compensation package consisting of fixed salary, bonus and company shares. Salary base between £23k and £25k with £10k commission annually.
- Industry Benefits (MacBook for home use and more)
- An international team in Berlin and London and a WeWork office in central London