Marketing Manager (German Speaking) (m/f/x)
We are looking for a proactive and collaborative Marketing Manager to design and build out marketing programmes for our German office.
This is a full-time position based in Berlin or London with frequent travel to either location.
Here is what you will do:
- You will work with the global marketing team and regional sales team to repurpose and localise successful demand generation campaigns in the region, generate leads, increase brand awareness and support conversion rates.
- You will manage a portfolio of digital marketing campaigns end-to-end, from conception, to project planning, to delivery, including paid media, syndication channels, nurture, email, blogs, and website, as well as supporting on some content translation and local events.
- You will build strong relationships with internal stakeholders such as the Global Marketing Team and the Regional Sales Team to execute on the project plan
- You will build strong relationships with external stakeholders, such as suppliers, agencies, speakers, customers, community partners, media contacts, and attendees, to ensure that all deliverables and objectives are met for your portfolio of campaigns
- You will manage costs, reporting variance and ensure that campaigns remain within budget
- You will drive continual improvement and best practice across all of your campaigns and, as the eyes and ears of the German marketing ecosystem, you will identify and suggest potential channels for future growth and how best to generate awareness and demand for our German audience
- You will measure and track all programmes against target, including response rates, MQLs, and contribution to pipeline and ROI
Who are you?
You are an experienced Marketing manager with with strong digital experience and a working knowledge of of key marketing systems such as Salesforce, marketing automation software and analytics software.
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- are a team player but can work independently, make autonomous decisions and not afraid to work without a safety net
- are in your element when you’re multitasking, and can remain calm, focused and positive under pressure
- know how to win friends and influence people, through strong communication and understanding what your internal and external stakeholders need
- can juggle short deadlines and immediate details, with the bigger picture and end-goal
- understand when there’s a problem, and can brainstorm out solutions or know when to put your hand up and ask for help
- are a chameleon and can adapt to changes in pace and environments
- are flexible to travel up to 25% of the time
What you’ll get from joining us?
- Competitive salary + bonus and share options
- A learning and training budget exclusive to what you need/want
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression
- Company MacBook (you can use at home too)
- Enjoy all the benefits of a great co-working space. That means free drinks, snacks, breakfasts, dinners and activities with the team.
- Awesome work culture: https://writing.joincatapult.com/our-values/
Catapult’s online employer platform and candidate app allow candidates to access 1000s of shifts with top retail and hospitality brands across the UK and soon Germany. We use AI to match part-timers with shifts that suit their skills, experience and employer preferences, giving people the freedom to choose when and where they work.
Behind our incredible product is a team of ambitious entrepreneurs and investors. We take action, share knowledge and always think about scale as we strive to achieve our mission of providing people with great work that’s flexible.
In four short years, we’ve secured over £10 million investment from Global Founders Capital (GFC), the partners of Novator Partners (investors in Swift, Klang Games and Rebag) as well as a group of angel investors including Anthony Gutman (Goldman Sachs) and Jorg Mohaupt (investor in Spotify and Adyen).
If you’re looking for a job where you can have fun and while making a real impact on people’s lives - Catapult’s the place for you!