Customer Operations - German Speaker (London)
Join the team that’s changing the future of work by building the best part-time job ever!
Catapult’s online employer platform and candidate app allow candidates to access 1000s of shifts with top retail and hospitality brands across the UK and soon Germany. We use AI to match part-timers with shifts that suit their skills, experience and employer preferences, giving people the freedom to choose when and where they work.
Behind our incredible product is a team of ambitious entrepreneurs and investors. We take action, share knowledge and always think about scale as we strive to achieve our mission of providing people with great work that’s flexible.
In four short years, we’ve secured over £10 million investment from Global Founders Capital (GFC), the partners of Novator Partners (investors in Swift, Klang Games and Rebag) as well as a group of angel investors including Anthony Gutman (Goldman Sachs) and Jorg Mohaupt (investor in Spotify and Adyen).
If you’re looking for a job where you can have fun and while making a real impact on people’s lives - Catapult’s the place for you!
You should apply if you
- Are looking for flexible work – we’re building a better way to work and that applies to our internal team too. If you’re committed to Catapult we’re committed to working around you and your schedule – whether that’s your university course or another passion!
- Are tech focussed and want to make a difference – we are a tech start up so we need people on board who believe in our mission and understand the impact that Catapult can make
- Are smart and driven – we are all young and smart people who are looking for like-minded people. We have big ambitions and we need the best people to make them happen
What you'll be doing
- Being the face of our brand – supporting our candidates and employers via live chat, phone and email and helping them fall in love with Catapult
- Finding out what makes them tick and improving the product and their experience based on their feedback
- Managing the bookings process from making sure the right person gets booked in to improving our internal product so that we can handle 10x as many bookings in the (near) future
- Making sure that the rest of the company – from Key Accounts to Product – stay candidate focussed and committed to building the biggest employer in the world!
- Fluent in English and German
- Some experience working in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to haves
- Nothing gets you down – We get our energy from knowing that, even when it’s hard work and people think what we’re doing is crazy, it’s worth it because the impact will be huge.
- You see the bigger picture – you love that every conversation with a candidate/employer helps Catapult to grow and provides an insight into how we can improve. No task is too big – there’s no “that’s not my job” at Catapult
- You’re a Catapult person – at Catapult we’re friendly, confident and professional and as the voice of the brand you embody this in everything you do!
- You’re a sponge – things move pretty fast at Catapult so you’ll have to absorb new information and apply it to your work every day
- You think on your feet – you’ll need to act fast and come up with your own solutions – you also reflect if you make a mistake and improve for next time
- You’re the eyes and ears – you are the integral link between Catapult and our employers and candidates. You pass on feedback so we know how we can improve both our operations and our product
What you’ll get from joining us?
- Competitive salary + bonus and share options
- Premium Private Healthcare
- 50% off your Virgin Gym Membership
- A learning and training budget exclusive to what you need/want
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression
- Company MacBook (you can use at home too)
- Enjoy all the benefits of a great co-working space either in London! That means free drinks, snacks, breakfasts, dinners and activities with the team.
- Awesome work culture: https://writing.joincatapult.com/our-values/ with awesome people