Enterprise Account Executive - (German Speaking) (m/f/x)
Join the team that’s changing the future of work by building the best part-time job ever!
Catapult’s online employer platform and candidate app allow candidates to access 1000s of shifts with top retail and hospitality brands across the UK and now Germany. We use AI to match part-timers with shifts that suit their skills, experience and employer preferences, giving people the freedom to choose when and where they work.
Behind our incredible product is a team of ambitious entrepreneurs and investors. We take action, share knowledge and always think about scale as we strive to achieve our mission of providing people with great work that’s flexible.
In four short years, we’ve secured over £10 million investment from Global Founders Capital (GFC), the partners of Novator Partners (investors in Swift, Klang Games and Rebag) as well as a group of angel investors including Anthony Gutman (Goldman Sachs) and Jorg Mohaupt (investor in Spotify and Adyen).
If you’re looking for a job where you can have fun and while making a real impact on people’s lives - Catapult’s the place for you!
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our commercial team and play a key role in our growth strategy.
This role can be based in Berlin or London
Here is what you will do:
- Business development - Drive new business growth by engaging with new prospects and managing the entire sales cycle from qualifying, winning the deal and then 'land and expand' work to generate more business.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline - Using Salesforce, you will maintain a high-value pipeline of sales opportunities with prospective clients who are engaged and keen to talk all things Catapult.
- Manage a long sales cycle - know the right time and place to reach out to a prospect (with SDR support) and work with clients long term to expand our presence and provide amazing value and service.
Who are you?
You are a driven, consistent winner who knows how to sell value to clients - not features!
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- have great presentation skills - creating and presenting ideas that challenge current solutions
- are a true rapport builder, quickly developing strong working relationships with prospects and clients
- have experience working in large enterprise sales
- have experience carrying and hitting an enterprise level sales quota
- are a team player with experience interacting with a different stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Finance
- enjoy thinking and reacting in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- are driven and goal orientated
- have experience selling to HR contacts or to the retail sector (preferred not essential)
- have had previous sales training - for example MEDDPICC, Sandler or Challenger sales (preferred not essential)
- have purpose and values that are aligned with ours (essential, not just preferred)
What you’ll get from joining us?
- Competitive salary + bonus and share options
- A learning and training budget exclusive to what you need/want
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression
- Company MacBook (you can use at home too)
- Enjoy all the benefits of a great co-working space in the City of London or Berlin. That means free drinks, snacks, breakfasts, dinners and activities with the team.
- Awesome work culture: https://writing.joincatapult.com/our-values/